anything south coast sea fishing related here
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:00 am
- Location: Solent
Last weeks catch, 4 hounds best to 14lb for krusty but only after his rod ended up in the drink, silly arse, will be the last time he leaves his drag on, and a bream.
- Advanced User
- Posts: 941
- Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:00 am
- Location: Petersfield Hants
Well done on the catch nice to see the hounds still about.
- Global Moderator
- Posts: 2203
- Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:04 am
Nice going m8, i had a similar experience last year with my rod taking off like a javelin >:)
- Posts: 107
- Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:00 am