boat trip 18th april

All topics in this forum will be related to sea fishing for the Disabled.
dontcatchmuch

boat trip 18th april

Post by dontcatchmuch » Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:19 pm

hi all
well youve heard of the derby and joan club well this was the wobberly and dodgey bone club trip . steve the skipper of the dentex must have took one look at us three dcm with my walker , manic muppet not to clever on his pins , rabbi2 with his walking stick and the two young lads cockles 64 and littlerabbi and thought god what have i done to deserve this .but thank goodness for us he was a great guy and good skipper .
we left rochester at about 5pm and steamed down river to the crains where we anchored . 1st in was in was me with a small yting 2nd in was cockles64 with a nice doggie then rabbi2 had a doggie and a yting followed by cockles with another doggie .but the besr catch of the trip was my next fish the beam went from ear to ear it was my 1st ever doggie follwed by another yting .manic and littlerabbi both blanked .we stayed out there untill about 9-30pm befor steaming back to rochester .only a short trip but a good time was had
cheers steve

rabbi2
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by rabbi2 » Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:44 am

Due to the fact that he had us Northeners with him and a solid carbon boat rod, plus the fact that we all went on our knees to say a little prayer for him, did he catch his first doggie. As you can see we pulled out all the stops for him. lol :D :D >:) >:) >:) >:) >:)
Cheers
keith :D :D

manic_muppet
Honorary Member R.I.P

Post by manic_muppet » Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:27 am

Hi, it was a good trip out, even though i blanked. The boat was a really nice big one, but we couldnt believe he only took 6 people out at a time on it. If that boat was at Fleetwood, Scarborough, Whitby, or Bridlington, it would be a minimum of 12 per trip. We could have held our rods out in front, turned in a circle and not hit anyone. :D Well done steve on catching your doggie. Chiuaua wasnt it. ;)

rabbi2
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by rabbi2 » Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:01 am

Sorry not many Pics but Little rabbi was in charge of the camera

As ypu can see it was a cracking day weatherwise

Cheers
keith :D :D