STICKY FOR THOSE OFFERING TRANSPORT

All topics in this forum will be related to sea fishing for the Disabled.
dontcatchmuch

STICKY FOR THOSE OFFERING TRANSPORT

Post by dontcatchmuch » Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:32 pm

IT DOSENT MATTER WHAT FORUM IS YOUR LOCAL ONE COULD YOU PLEASE PUT YOUR POST OFFERING TRANSPORT UNDER THIS HEADING THANK YOU
STEVE

rabbi2
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by rabbi2 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:11 am

Any disabled angler near Blackburn who wants transport for a day out fishing at no cost is welcome to contact me via PM or landline 01254 207668.
Cheers keith :D :D

dontcatchmuch

Post by dontcatchmuch » Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:50 pm

Judgegeoff

Posted: Monday 25 October 2010 16:08

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi,
I live in New Romney, Kent, about 9 miles from the famous Dungeness beach. I am now retired, so have plenty of time on my hands, and am a driver with my own car. If any angler in this area needs transport to/from fishing venues or help in carrying tackle etc., I would be more than happy to offer any assistance that I can. I would be glad of company whilst fishing. Please PM me if I can be of any help to you.
Tight lines!
Cheers, Geoff

royboy
NE Coast Moderator
NE Coast Moderator

Post by royboy » Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:52 pm

i live in hull and fish the holderness coast if any one needs transport give me a pm

dabhand
Regular
Regular

Post by dabhand » Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:04 pm

i live in medway, north kent, and too would quite happily give people a lift and a shared fishing trip to any where on the kent coast as it is all within an hours drive of my home
just message me.
cheers
gary :D :D

theshadow

Post by theshadow » Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:04 pm

I live in Gravesend and do shift work so quite often get out midweek,i like to fish Hythe,Sandwich,Deal,Sheppy and more than happy to take people along with me.I will try and give a few days notice when & where i'm going so if anyone wants to come along PM me to arrange picking up.

Lee

tony1

transport

Post by tony1 » Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:49 am

live in cleethorpes only fish occasionly due to work but willing to help when of fishing will post on here before wetting lines to offer a lift

chameleon

Post by chameleon » Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:11 pm

i am a serious and experianced sea angler living in the Rhyl area and can offer transport for fishing trips in north wales