Disabled anglers D anglers

All topics in this forum will be related to sea fishing for the Disabled.
freetime

Disabled anglers D anglers

Post by freetime » Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:50 pm

hello, Guess this is one of the forums i belong in. Getting back to fishing after quite a lay off. I have plenty of gear, plenty of time, even have a boat. Only thing is someone to go fishing with.

theshadow

Post by theshadow » Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:42 pm

Sorry FT but a bit too far for me to travel but if ever i do travel up to your neck of the woods i'll send you a PM.Try you putting a post on the Scottish forum asking if anyone fancies meeting up or going out on your boat i'm sure you'll get some takers.

Lee

freetime

Thanks.

Post by freetime » Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:39 pm

yeh looks like a bit to far for a days fishing. As you say im sure i will get company for trips out perhaps after weather changes. deck space is 8 ft x 6ft so could fish 3-4 or two with twin rods. Might fit in a couple of overnight setions in the new year.

chameleon

Post by chameleon » Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:35 am

i know just what you mean i have a boat too yet try to find someone to go fishing with is just hopeless and so frustrating when i know there are fish to be caught :(

rabbi2
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by rabbi2 » Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:40 am

I have spoken to chameleon by landline and found her to be a very nice person. She is looking for someone who knows what there doing to help her finf fish both by boat and from the shore.

The shore marks must have easy access as the lass can't stand for long periods at a time.

She needs someone with boating experience not someone just looking for a free boat trip. The girl has 2 boats and sounds to be one of the keenest anglers I know.

If you feel that you could help please reply.

She is looking for someone in the North Wales area unfortunately I live a distance away but I know that we have some good members in the area who have the knowledge to help the lass out.

Cheers
keith :D :D