new to boat fishing in the solent

All topics related to owning your own boat here.
GaryBadd

Post by GaryBadd »

fairplay mate well done might see you down there oneday its only few mins down millbrook rd from me

minimech
Regular
Regular

Post by minimech »

Bunnybasher, I promise to give you a wave and, hopefully a big grin, as I go by, once I get the hang of the boat I hope to invite one or two people out with me, but not untill I know I aint gonna make a fool of myself :P
Pete.

bunnybasher

Post by bunnybasher »

fair play to ya m8 hope all goes well on launch day let me know how ya get on

cheers clive

jim79
Regular
Regular

Post by jim79 »

and then we all want invites :D

minimech
Regular
Regular

Post by minimech »

Well as you might have seen in another listing, She's in the water, I've just bought a dcs vhf (2nd hand) and now I need to get legal and try it out (not in that order), i'm looking at tides and winds and trying to work up the courage to start her up and go, I'm sure i'll find loadsa things to stop me,,,,,lol :P :P :P

bunnybasher

Post by bunnybasher »

hi m8 cant remember if you said boat was on mored or on a trailer

minimech
Regular
Regular

Post by minimech »

Hi Clive, I had my son and his girlfriend put her in for me last week and she's now sat on a pontoon waiting for me to run out of excuses not to take her out :D :D :-S no, seriousely, I'm just finishing her off then with good tides and weather it'll be, lug everything back on board and away we go...Pete.

bunnybasher

Post by bunnybasher »

hi m8 we never worried about the weather. just the tides to get the boat back on mouring. that was until we paid extra and had boat on mouring with perment water under it. anyway m8 let me know how the first trip goes. GOOD LUCK on first trip and may all the fish be biggies

cheers clive

minimech
Regular
Regular

Post by minimech »

yeah, ok clive, I was tempted to pay for a deepwater berth but my scottish ancestry got the better of me and i'm going to have a bit more time to do things now + the boats not dried out for long, even on a low spring, thanks for the good luck wishes, catchya later.
Pete.