stupid darn wind

All topics related to owning your own boat here.
hammyloz
Regular
Regular

stupid darn wind

Post by hammyloz »

is this wind actually getting anyone else peed right off????? and its set to continue into next week,so another week of non boating X(

nthendpompey
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by nthendpompey »

i know how you feel.luckly my little boat aint in the water at the min,but i still need to get out and as i mainly fly fish for bass etc i need the winds to drop a lot more unless i want to look like a xmas pressie wrap in fly line.its got to drop soon please :((

barehooks
Occasional
Occasional

bloody wind

Post by barehooks »

i know what you mean i have loads to do on my little boat which is straining on its poor mooring ropes.
I keep trying to geton her had a couple of days off last week no chance of getting on it, the weekend was the same gale force winds cant get on the boat let alone work on it.... :-S :-S :-S :(( :((
SO WENT FISHING ON HYTHE BEACH SATURDAY NIGHT GOT SOAKED AND BLOWN AWAY AND ONLY BLOODY WHITING TO SHOW FOR IT.

SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHEN ITS GOING TO STOP BLOWING A GALE AND THE RAIN WILL STOP

THE ONLY GOOD THING ABOUT WINTER IS COD FISHING

BAREHOOKS

hammyloz
Regular
Regular

Post by hammyloz »

well barehooks be prepared for sunday as xc is showing an F4 northerly so rest assured double figure cod is gonna be caught

barehooks
Occasional
Occasional

hope your right matey

Post by barehooks »

hammyloz wrote:well barehooks be prepared for sunday as xc is showing an F4 northerly so rest assured double figure cod is gonna be caught

well lets hope your right im working on the boat saturday and back down to hythe for a nights session will post and let you know

cheers barehooks

hammyloz
Regular
Regular

Post by hammyloz »

typical xc weather now its all changed oh well back to sticking my rod in the garden pond

steveseagull
Occasional
Occasional

Post by steveseagull »

[quote=oh well back to sticking my rod in the garden pond[/quote] :-O :-O :-O :-O ;)

hammyloz
Regular
Regular

Post by hammyloz »

i meant my fishing rod lol