BOAT FISHING TIPS

All topics related to owning your own boat here.
hammyloz
Regular
Regular

BOAT FISHING TIPS

Post by hammyloz »

hey admins as we have our own boat forum can we make one for boat fishing tips as the land lubbers have their own fishing tips,or at least put it to a vote

I VOTE YES

westy
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by westy »

yes

dabr

Post by dabr »

GOOD IDEA,YES.

sniggle
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by sniggle »

A good idea , but IMO its not a voting matter. You would be better off giving that nice MRIX a pm and asking his opinion.

mrix
www.sea-fishing.org creater

re:

Post by mrix »

No need for a vote :) if anyone at anytime has any good idea`s then please pm me :)
I have created the forum here... http://www.sea-fishing.org/forum-77.html

You also have a direct link to this forum from the main menu under the Forums heading.

cheers all
mrix
just one thing, please remember its a tips / tricks forum only, I have noticed that the sea fishing tips / tricks forum is ofter getting used for general topics and I got a fair job moving the topics to there right catagories :(

pro_hunter

Post by pro_hunter »

bet you have m8y :P

imo theres no real need for a bloat fishing tips section as fishing from the boat is dif from the shore and if you need tips to go out on the boat and especially if your a boat owner then you shouldnt be going out on the boat at all.

but see how it goes i suppose

hammyloz
Regular
Regular

Post by hammyloz »

pro_hunter wrote:bet you have m8y :P

imo theres no real need for a bloat fishing tips section as fishing from the boat is dif from the shore and if you need tips to go out on the boat and especially if your a boat owner then you shouldnt be going out on the boat at all.

but see how it goes i suppose
as the heading says "BOAT FISHING TIPS" not safety boating tips,i have been a boat owner for years and only started fishing last couple of years and as you say fishing from a boat is different from fishing from the shore "no sh*t sherlock", hence the "BOAT FISHING TIPS" will be a godsend for the inexperienced getting info from the experienced.

mrix

re:

Post by mrix »

I would have thought there would be so many skills / tips required while boat fishing :-/
I remember some trips I had ie: I was totally suprised how different boat fishing is compared with shore fishing..., hook size, bait presentation and how to actually keep your bait on the bottom in tidal flow :)) , something I had no idea of prior :-O
Cheers
mrix