RNLI Sea Check

All topics related to owning your own boat here.
peteo

RNLI Sea Check

Post by peteo »

As an RNLI volunteer, i was wondering if you guys were aware of this free service. It is a Sea Safety check, all of our guys are very friendly, they can give you a lot of professional advice and tips on safety at sea. This is a completely FREE service but a cuppa would be handy. Hope you dont mind me putting link in. Finding a cure is far better than a rescue. http://www.rnli.org.uk/what_we_do/sea_a ... /sea_check
Hope this info helps. Give it a go its free and you will be surprised what you didnt know. thanks Peter :)

rabbi2
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by rabbi2 »

Peter an absoloute brilliant post and many thanks.
I for one will be taking advantage of the service offered, as I suspect many others on this site will.
Once again thanks.
Cheers keith :D :D >:D<

TomJones2

Post by TomJones2 »

Peter , thanks for that

followed the link and have filled in the form for a check over, cannot get too much safety in my book !!

regards

Tom

hammyloz
Regular
Regular

tnx

Post by hammyloz »

very much appreciated i have gone one step further and applied to become a crew member

peteo

Post by peteo »

Good onya hammy, my days are over for crew as im at 45, :( . Do more with education and sea safe now, you wont regret it, thanks for support. These are the best people i have worked along side, i would trust them with my life. thanks again >:D<

hammyloz
Regular
Regular

Post by hammyloz »

well what a good service peteo i rang up as soon as i saw your post and my sea check is this saturday very friendly guy rang up and works for the rnli 10 meters from where my boat is will let you all know how she fairs