thames annual xmas fish chucking championship..walton pier

Please only post topics related to fishing the Thames Estuary in this forum only.
aston74
Advanced User
Advanced User

thames annual xmas fish chucking championship..walton pier

Post by aston74 »

well guys
THE TIME HAS ARRIVED AGAIN
its tha annual thames charity fish chucking championship at walton pier

as CHAMPION ADMIRAL CABBUS cannot make the december charity comp ( he will be sadly missed )

myself and a few of the boys on the boat comp yesterday thought it would be a good idea to have a meet up at walton for a daytime session this weekend 11/12 dec

same format as all the other charity matches that we do

but with a few differences

the comp will be divided into 2 parts

points will be awarded as follows

3 polnts for whoever can chuck the smallest fish furthest ( it must be your own caught fish )....you get an extra point if it hits an o.a.p. out walking on the pier

2 points for whoever can throw the most rubbish in the sea ( leaving rubbish on the pier does not count )

1 point ( my favourite ) for whoever can get the most swear words into a sentence with only one breath...( to qualify...it must be heard by someone at least 50 yds away )

the second part of whe comp will be the normal fishing rules as at all of our charity comps

CMON GUYS

LETS ALL GET TO WALTON AT THE WEEKEND AND HAVE A GREAT LAUGH AS WE ALWAYS DO AND RAISE A FEW EXTRA QUID FOR OUR WORTHY CHARITYS

ALSO
A BIG ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR OUR ORGANIZER THROUGHOUT THE YEAR....DAVE CABBUS CABRAT
WELL DONE MATE

BTW
The fist part of the comp is obviously bogus, so if anyone has gotten upset by it...please ask your carer to explain it to you :D :D :D :D

I CAN FISH EITHER SATURDAY OR SUNDAY, SO LETS HAVE SOME INPUT AND IDEAS FROM THE REGULARS....EVERYONE IS WELCOME....WE ARE A FRIENDLY BUNCH

TIGHT LINES ALL

BTW
THIS COMP IS OPEN TO ALL WHO WISH TO TURN UP
IF GORD WOULD LIKE TO TURN UP AND FISH WITH US AND JOIN IN THE FUN, I AM SURE HE WOULD BE MADE WELCOME BY ALL.
THE THAMES POSSEE ARE A RESPONSIBLE BUNCH OF ANGLERS WHO MEET ONCE A MONTH AND RAISE MONEY FOR THE R.N.L.I. WITH OUR COMPETITIONS
IT ONLY COSTS A FIVER
WHERE ELSE CAN YOU HAVE SO MUCH FUN, ALL DAY FOR A FIVER
Last edited by aston74 on Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tinny
Occasional
Occasional

lo

Post by tinny »

NICE one roy would love to come down and fish with u boys.It all depends if lenny is going because i have just stolen a rod from him and want to lay low for a little while.do you think he will have forgotten by next week personally i think i should leave it for at least two weeks by then he won`t have a clue that the rod i am using was once his........ps i hope cabbus is not going to start wearing his captains hat to the comps ,,,if i can make i will come but i don`t think it `s likely well done the cabbus crew and big shout to lee the shadow for spanking us kopti boys ..it will only be this once so enjoy it while you can

tight lines

martin

telboy25

Post by telboy25 »

i be up for ever day next weekend roy if thats ok mate i be there

Snagger

walton pier

Post by Snagger »

well Roy what can I say to that other than ( POUTING ) =)) =)) =)) =))

Sound good to me, I for one am up for it just got to sort out meet times,

Tim B-) B-) B-)

dontcatchmuch

Post by dontcatchmuch »

roy can we just get the rules fully correct ,the extra point .dose it matter if the oap is male or female, the rubbish dose any rubbish count or just old worm papers and do the swear words have to be said in full or will beeps count as well.
jokeing asid would love to make it but i dont drive and from where i live public transport would be a nightmere so catch you all at some other time have a good one fellas
steve

aston74
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by aston74 »

sorry you cannot make it steve, it should be a great laugh as usual, but hang on in case someone from your manor comes

XMAS RULES WILL BE POSTED LATER

after having spoken to snagger and lenny and cabbus it seems that SUNDAY 12TH DECEMBER WILL BE THE DAY

ducker

xmas comp

Post by ducker »

hi roy
sunday will be better for me roy grandson and daughters b/day sat

whot rod is that martin or tinny or what ever your name is der memory loss due to old age roy said i owed him

aston74
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by aston74 »

COMP RULES

AS THIS IS THE XMAS CHARITY JOLLY BOYS OUTING, THERE ARE NO RULES
ANY BAIT
ANY AMOUNT OF RODS AND HOOKS
ANY FISH ATTRACTANTS...........WD-40 >:) >:) >:) >:)

ANY ANGLER TURNING UP AND FISHING FOR A MIMIMUM OF 1 HOUR IN FANCY DRESS WILL BE AWARDED 1 POINT TOWARDS THE YEARLY CHAMPIONSHIP, SO C'MON GUYS...THAT 1 POINT MIGHT BE VITAL

WE WILL BE FISHING WALTON PIER FROM 8AM TILL 6PM........BUT JUST TURN WHENEVER YOU LIKE

ANY QUESTIONS JUST PM ME

ENTRANTS SO FAR

ASTON74
SNAGGER
JIM
DUCKER
TELLBOY
TINNY
EDWARDS73
WESTY
WESTY'S MATE TONY
Last edited by aston74 on Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.

edwards73
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by edwards73 »

yeah im up for this and is it sunday as ill long line it sat night and just haul in in the morning then ill stay top of the board lol

simon

Snagger

walton pier

Post by Snagger »

I think that is cheating Simon,

Looks like its gona be out of you and me for the tile though mate,

See ya there.

Tim B-) B-) B-)

westy
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by westy »

ok stick me down with me mate tony. is there still a donation to rnil? + we doing a sweep for the biggest rockling i mean codling of the day :D. ps roy i will bring you a can of wd-40

aston74
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by aston74 »

nice 1 adam
yep its still a fiver to the rnli as normal
i see the WD-40 NEVER WORKED ON YOUR BOAT YESTERDAY MATE :D :D :D :D :D

westy
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by westy »

just 12-14 yting mate they love it lol

Snagger

10th charity match

Post by Snagger »

Cabrat
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by Cabrat »

We need loads of pics of this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Am so cheesed off i can't make this one

Sorry guys

Have a great day and look forward to the reports and Pics

Cabbus