INPORTAINT ANY NETS ON THE THAMES

Please only post topics related to fishing the Thames Estuary in this forum only.
dontcatchmuch

INPORTAINT ANY NETS ON THE THAMES

Post by dontcatchmuch »

hi all after reading redlegs post re nets at greys i phoned the enviroment agency and it looks like there illeagle .so has any one else seen nets on the thames in the last month as they would like to know if you could add rough date and place wear you saw them to this post ill let the enviroment agency know when i speek to them on friday

ive had a call from the ea and this matter has been passed to the kent and essex sea fishing agency as there have been some reports of nets further down river so it is inportaint for your reports

kopitecol
Thames Estuary Moderator
Thames Estuary Moderator

Post by kopitecol »

please consider your comments carefully.........good work for all has already been done. please dont taint it with inflammatory or derogatory remarks.

i understand and support the actions taken but will lock this post if it gets into a mudslinging excercise.

thanks kopitecol

joliroger

Post by joliroger »

You are probably right .............................JOLI :D

dontcatchmuch

Post by dontcatchmuch »

totaly agree with your coments colin but if they are ilegal and they are reported how would it be deorgatory in any way .
this post is not for anyone to sling mud at any body just to report what may look like ilegal nets
steve

kopitecol
Thames Estuary Moderator
Thames Estuary Moderator

Post by kopitecol »

at the moment we can only 'assume' they are illegal. keep up the good work steve.