THE Second Thames Estuary Charity forum Match

Please only post topics related to fishing the Thames Estuary in this forum only.
aston74
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by aston74 »

hi joli
yep i remember
that omlette i had was nice
so thats where i will be heading i think
what time you arriving saturday mate

aston

joliroger

Post by joliroger »

Aiming to arrive somewhere between 7-730am if all goes to plan but you know 'the best laid plans of men & mice' and all that, I will give you a call when we are arriving................that cafe infact both cafes are good, I would imagine Mr Green has no connection with either of them. LOL :)) :)) :)) ....................JOLI

P.S Who else is using a secret bait on SATURDAY ????, before you ask can't tell you cos its a.....................SECRET :D

Snagger

match

Post by Snagger »

Shhhhhhhhh keep it down, I have my own secret bait.
;) ;) ;) ;)

edwards73
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by edwards73 »

ill be tryin a new secret just waiting for the misses to be in them a few days lmao

see you all sat and am lookin forward to it

simon

joliroger

Post by joliroger »

Weather prediction for tomorrow looks reasonable according to MET office, bright day, small risk of shower or two, wind S/SSW @ 12MPH WHICH MEANS AT LEAST 25 MPH THEY ALWAYS GET THAT BIT WRONG, but in whole it looks pretty good day weather wise in prospect......C'MON!!!!!!!!.

JOLI B-)

R50v2

Post by R50v2 »

What a long week it's been....

Got all me baits, secret trance cd for the fish, car filled with diesel, fishing gear in the back, cash for the cafe...ready to go.... :D

Torsk
Occasional
Occasional

Post by Torsk »

Totally p**d off am full of flu and going to have to miss out on this one :(( ..Was so looking forward to it too ..Good luck to you guys hope you all have a smashing day with plenty of fish .Looking forward to see the pics and report ..Back to bed with me hot water bottle :(

joliroger

Post by joliroger »

Tough break Torsk, hope you feel a lot better real soon.........best wishes .JOLI

aston74
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by aston74 »

unlucky torsk
get well soon mate
if u are better for the 3rd comp, i will show you my winners trophy from walton :D :D :D :D

redleg
Occasional
Occasional

Post by redleg »

ive got my mug shot m8

aston74
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by aston74 »

top man
see u in the morning m8

edwards73
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by edwards73 »

spoon packed lol see you all in the morning

sorry to hear the bad news torsk but theres always next time (if cabrat does it there then pray for water lol)

simon

Snagger

walton match

Post by Snagger »

yeeeee haaaa,
me and the misses cant wait, recon i gona show you all how its done,
Tight Lines for me and Slackens for you lmao
:) :) :) :) :> :> :> :> B-) B-) B-) B-) >:) >:) >:) >:)

edwards73
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by edwards73 »

just waiting for some1 to start the thread on yesterdays result as as a blanker ill stay silent lmao

joliroger

Post by joliroger »

Hi guys and good morning!!!, :D .........just like to say both myself and son Ian had a great day and time at the match yesterday down @ Walton pier, it was really nice meeting all the guys(AND GALS)and at last being able to put faces to names or is that vice- versa?????.
Who messed with my bait????? it didn't work. ~X( ...well thats my excuse..lol, many thanks and well done to all those who organised and helped to put the occasion together....BIG PAT ON THE BACK =D> =D> =D>