THE Second Thames Estuary Charity forum Match

Please only post topics related to fishing the Thames Estuary in this forum only.
R50v2

Post by R50v2 »

Thanks Simon, I'll get there for 4am then to make sure of a parking space...lolol

edwards73
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by edwards73 »

lol no worrys fella ill beep ya when i drive past to wake you up

Torsk
Occasional
Occasional

Post by Torsk »

Ahh so it outside the pier for half 8 cool . Will it be a race to the top left corner or we having pegs ? >:) =)) =)) Should be a good day out ...

R50v2

Post by R50v2 »

I don't mind where I get pegged, I don't know the Pier or the area, but I am going so we can donate to charity, meet you lot and have a good laugh, and to pick up my trophy, still got the speech ready, and of course not to mention the Pie & Mash shop...lol

This week is going to go so slow it will feel like a month...

joliroger

Post by joliroger »

4AM WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............I'm gonna leave it a bit later not until earliest..........say perhaps 5am and beat the rush!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

JOLI ;)

edwards73
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by edwards73 »

unfortuantly were only going to be fishing the stem (the long bit lol)up to the lifeboat so no running to the top lol, as were going to be fishing the pier for free there will be people along there that are paying there money so i agreed it to only fish the stem (which is fair) i dont know if CODCRAZY would like it pegged out as i could go up there on the friday and sort it and then draw for pegs in the morning or just fish where you like. i dont mind either way really as we'll be fishing an ebbing tide so most of the stem fishes well, lets hope we get a nice blow during the week to put some colour in the water,

simon

joliroger

Post by joliroger »

Hold on Simon what are you saying ??????............should I leave it until 6am then.....LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:) >:)

JOLI :D

Snagger

walton match

Post by Snagger »

i not fished this pier for 25yrs so i dont mind where i fish my 38 rods lol
looking forward to a good fun day though and hope the sun is out as takin me speedo's, wana top up me tan lmao

joliroger

Post by joliroger »

If you are gonna wear 'speedo's'...............word of warning, watch out for the Pigeons !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they have taken to pecking unsuspecting Sunbathers nipples............oooooohhhhh, painful

JOLI

aston74
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by aston74 »

myself and redleg are aiming to hit walton at about 7ish for a nice brekkie in one of the cafes before we start fishin
amyone fancy it ???
JOLI u bringing your budgie bells that send u texts when u have a bite =)) =))

theshadow

Post by theshadow »

sounds like a good idea,do you know of good cafe and what rd it's in as i could meet you there.

aston74
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by aston74 »

lots of good cafes there shadow, dunno the names or streets though
probably best idea is to meet at the pier at about 7.30 and take it from there, or bell me on my moby when you arrive in walton 07763401735
cheers
aston

joliroger

Post by joliroger »

Aston................good news, bought two brand new budgie bells just this morning in 'Wilkinsons' for 97 p they are undercutting even the 99p shops, High street wars are in progress even as I speak !!!!!!!!!...where will it ALL end, your guess is as good as mine.

JOLI

aston74
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by aston74 »

appy days JOLI
remind me to keep well away from you then :D :D :D
50 km winds forcast for saturday
your bells and phone will be ringing all night long =)) =)) =)) =)) =))
THE BELLS, THE BELLS

CodCrazy
Occasional
Occasional

Post by CodCrazy »

cafe sounds good,

simon i dont mind if we peg it or not, afterall its just a friendly comp so could just leave it as a sociable day out,

theres plenty free parking but it is every man for himself, otherwise there is a pay and display car park as a last resort,

those of you that struggle with hills and steps i will pick u up once u parked and drop u off at pier entrance,

cheers codcrazy

p.s. aprils comp venue decided.... gravesend sea wall with extra points on offer to the anglers who catch a dover sole