THE Second Thames Estuary Charity forum Match

Please only post topics related to fishing the Thames Estuary in this forum only.
Cabrat
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by Cabrat »

As most of you at the first league match now know i will not be able to make the second one.

I'll be eating Cornish pasties and cream tea's in Devon.

So the good news is this venue does have water all day and not a Cabrat in sight lol
Its going to be a hard choice on who to choose as the whipping boy this day
But am available for pm's etc as frozentoes is letting me have some forum time on the site's wifi lol.

So i will be there in spirit and fishing all around ilfracombe

Good lick all those who venture the top of the league is still up for grabs and nil points scored so far.

So come on get your names down and enjoy the Second Thames Estuary Charity fishing competition

Tight Lines
Cabrat

sweatysock

Post by sweatysock »

hi all

want to go to meta-lite tackle so if any spaces available for walton pier, put me down for one and i can make a day of it.

Cheers sweatysock

spursdog

Post by spursdog »

Hi guys, how many names are down ??? and 3 pies n mash for me please if not might have to go to cookes at london fields and bring me own lol its making me bloody hungry now............ =P~ =P~ =P~
=P~

R50v2

Post by R50v2 »

Hiya, you can find the list of names here >> http://www.sea-fishing.org/ftopict-24433.html

Be quick though, there is already 15 out of the 20 non ticket holders places left.....

I seriously think Shane should contact the Pie & Mash shop and ask about it...lol..I'll have a couple =P~

Torsk
Occasional
Occasional

Post by Torsk »

At this rate noone will be concentrating on the fishing .We will all be drooling and thinking of pie mash eels and liquor mmmmmmmmm yum .. >:)

joliroger

Post by joliroger »

Dont forget YATES FISH SHOP,his Steak & kidney aint bad and you get a good portion of chips =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ .

JOLI :-B

R50v2

Post by R50v2 »

Oh bugger! sod the fishing I'm going for a food crawl =))

edwards73
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by edwards73 »

hopefully the weather holds out for the day as the fishing is starting to pick up (for all the non pie eaters lol) so should see a number caught, is this going to be a case of no rods and reels just knife and fork lol

Torsk
Occasional
Occasional

Post by Torsk »

If we get too many pies could try them on the hook ..Tho I spose we will only catch hungry fishermen lol ..Double pie mash n eels for me plzzzzz Oh and a cuppa :D

Snagger

charity match 2

Post by Snagger »

hi Cabrat,
i sent you PM the other day about the 2nd charity match, asking to be included in the fun, i am still awaiting your reply,
Tim.

aston74
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by aston74 »

he is still stuck in the mud from the first one =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

R50v2

Post by R50v2 »

aston74 wrote:he is still stuck in the mud from the first one =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))
Yep and he is up to his ankles in it..............head first :D

edwards73
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by edwards73 »

not much longer to wait now and all the signs are good that they'll be some fish around on this 1 (and water)

Cabrat
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by Cabrat »

edwards73
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by edwards73 »

shame your not going to be there cabbis as im sure you'll be sorely missed (for the banter lol) enjoy your break fella and be carefull on the rocks if your out fishing,,