Grays Wharf

Please only post topics related to fishing the Thames Estuary in this forum only.
pigboysi

Grays Wharf

Post by pigboysi »

Havent been down the wharf for the last month :( , just wondered how its fishing ? Thinking about going down there sometime this week for a session ,probably in the evening. Many thanks pigboysi :)

pigboysi

Grays Wharf catch report.

Post by pigboysi »

Went down the wharf today, fished from the grassy point.Blowing a hoolie .Fished with lug and whole pennel rigged squid.Fished with two mates had one small schoolie between us and i lost a big Bass on the large squid bait :(( :(( :(( Absolutely gutted . Still have some lug and squid left so will head down the Seawall in Stanford tomorrow morning hopefully do better! :D

macer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by macer »

Great report and thanks for posting

Cheers macer :D

griegwwr
Regular
Regular

hmmmm

Post by griegwwr »

stanford sea wall aint doing to good unless you head for curry point let me know how you get on best of luck

pigboysi

Post by pigboysi »

Fished Stanford seawall down the end of wharf road at 5 am till 7.30am just to use the lug up..Had a few bites only one small eel caught, but at least it wasnt a checkbook and pen :D

bluelion
Occasional
Occasional

Post by bluelion »

catch reports..........good i love reading up to date stuff.....good or bad........

joliroger

Post by joliroger »

I'll drink to that

joli