5 day break at Fleetwood

Anthing North West Coast sea fishing related in this forum only please.
manic_muppet
Honorary Member R.I.P

5 day break at Fleetwood

Post by manic_muppet »

Going to Havens Cala Gran on monday till friday, I will be fishing fleetwood but the tides are all wrong. If the worst comes to the worst, I will be fishing the lifeboat station, no walking, deep water. Hopefully Dickp will be coming over on wednesday, meeting by the lifeboat around 10ish, Its more of a social meet because of the tides, unless someone knows a low water mark. and all being well my nephew Mark is coming on one of the days, (Tues/Wed/Thurs) and keeping me company. I'm considering taking the lappy, so might be giving reports as things happen. If anyone else is out that way, feel free to meetup for a sesh, or chat. :D

rabbi2
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by rabbi2 »

Car goes into Perry's for heater check 1 side blows hot whilst the other side is cold and being out of warranty it's gonna cost me, but depending on how quick the job is I might be up for it on 1 day in the week if the weather is ok.
Cheers
keith :D :D

manic_muppet
Honorary Member R.I.P

Post by manic_muppet »

Okey dokey keith.

royboy
NE Coast Moderator
NE Coast Moderator

Post by royboy »

its looking good for next week mick were fishing a mate of mine had 26 whitings today all keepers the wifes got the bungalow ready for you and ill tell you this mick my wife will make you welcome

manic_muppet
Honorary Member R.I.P

Post by manic_muppet »

Just getting my stuff together, setting off just after dindins. Got my macky/squid and lug ready, so its all systems go. I dont expect much with the tides being late, but its the social side that matters most. I will take the lappy, but it might not work well there, we will see. Bye for now. :D

manic_muppet
Honorary Member R.I.P

Post by manic_muppet »

Got here 2.15 we were early but got caravan straight away. Will be by the lifeboat tomorrow, for the afternoon. :D

Gizz
Occasional
Occasional

Post by Gizz »

Hi Mick, I will be drowning a few worms myself in Fleetwood this afternoon mate so I will catch you later

Gordon

manic_muppet
Honorary Member R.I.P

Post by manic_muppet »

Fished the lifeboat station yesterday, started about 11.15 till 14.00 It was a lovely sunny day, cast out and had a rockling 10 mins later. I knew i hadnt a blank day so was happy to see how things went after that. Well, that was my lot, but i had a very pleasant few hours laid on the beach soaking up the sun. I packed up at 2 and nipped into the cafe for a late breakfast, that ended the day nicely. Today its blackpool, and just doss around. :D