hi can anyone help !

anything South East coast sea fishing related here
sifish

hi can anyone help !

Post by sifish »

hi i am looking for somewhere different to fish. i live in dartford and i have fished the themes estry for years and all the normal coast places deal dover etc. looking for some where i can get the car close and also fish at low water also do many people on this forum get together for fishing bashes many thanks si B-)

bill-bao

Post by bill-bao »

Have you tried Hythe? Fish out of your car, and fish low too.

edloc69
SE Coast Moderator
SE Coast Moderator

Post by edloc69 »

Probably one of the easiest places for closeness to car I enjoy it there

Adrenaline-Junky

dungeness

Post by Adrenaline-Junky »

hi mate fish dungeness, ive had some monster bass off there 10lb and 8lb bass, for bass fish opposite the power station at night and cast a whole calamari squid 40-50 yards out. but to fish opposite the power station is a bit of a walk. But if you fish the point at dungeness you can fish only 30 yards away from your car., but you have to get the key from segualls tackle for the gate to fish that close, the point is good for cod in the winter as it is a very steep beach. On the point there is a drop off about 80 yards out at low tide which is good for cod in the cod season. Want any more info let me know.

HoOkEd
Occasional
Occasional

Post by HoOkEd »

Hi Sifish,

Or you could cross the boarder in to East Sussex and fish St Leonards (Nr. Hastings), down the M25 to the A21 then straight down 'til you reach the coast... car park on the prom' so 10 yards from shingle... the sea varies high tide can come up to the prom'
Same are Glyne Gap next bit along from St_Leonards.. sand/mud and rock venue good for bass (a bit early yet though) once again not too far to walk, say 100yards from carpark at a guess.

rgrds
HoOkEd

stroodsue
Advanced User
Advanced User

isle of sheppey

Post by stroodsue »

how about the Isle Of Sheppey or Minster on the island or Leysdown all can be near your car!! car park fees may apply of course!!
have fun !

Sue