whats going on very quiet

anything South East coast sea fishing related here
barehooks
Occasional
Occasional

whats going on very quiet

Post by barehooks » Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:34 pm

hi all i cant say too much as ive only fished 4 times this year the 4th yesterday on the pow pier dover and no one there only us has everybody given up fishing everywhere i go beaches piers etc fisherman and fisherladys are nowhere to be seen ive just logged onto here to post and there is nothing being posted whats happening has every one given up or is the fishing that poor that no one is posting would be very interesting to read your comments
cheers barehooks

rabbi2
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by rabbi2 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:45 am

It could be the fact that pennies are in short supply (kids pressies, Xmas shopping) etc, or just the fact that folk know that they have a new rod/reel and are just waiting to try it out (she who must be obeyed ) wont let them use it till Christmas day! lol.

Either that or it's to bloody cold and windy and wet for us old folk and we are waiting for better weather.
Cheers
keith :D :D
Last edited by rabbi2 on Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

nthendpompey
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by nthendpompey » Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:24 pm

as keith has said .pennies tight with xmas.personally any chance i can get iam on the beach less than a jacks,fiver.can get you fishing.the weather hasnt been brill as of late.also its always slow on the post front until march time now.
no reason though to be quite .if your not fishing there is always questons to be answered on the fishing front ,thats what forums are there for.