Dungie

anything South East coast sea fishing related here
wannacatch1
Advanced User
Advanced User

Dungie

Post by wannacatch1 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:48 am

Off to Dungie this coming weekend first time fishing this cod hot spot lol.I know it may be a little early but have heard of reports of cod and decent bass.Was going to arm myself with squid,cuttle,peeler and lug .As I said first time on this venue if anyone has any tips or marks would be good.Will post on sunday good or bad news . :D

DAZ B-)

davebullivant

Post by davebullivant » Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:44 am

Would love to know how you got on. Tempted to head down there myself soon if it's good.

Dave

andymad
Regular
Regular

Post by andymad » Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:37 pm

id join the daa at richardsons,its a fiver and you get a key for the gate so can fish quite close to the car.i find it better to fish either side of low however it fishes all through the tide.
baits are what you have already said,a few codling have been showing and a few bass you just want a sw a couple of days before.good luck and let us know how you get on

flattiefanatic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by flattiefanatic » Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:04 am

Can be great fishing there. Most of the good spots can be taken up and can get very busy. Take plenty of leads for certain areas, one bloke lost 20 leads there in one session. So take plenty of terminal tackle with you ;)