gone fishing

anything South East coast sea fishing related here
Inzamam

gone fishing

Post by Inzamam » Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:49 pm

im off to hastings beach for some chicken chicking tommorow ill let you know how i get on!

Inzamam

Post by Inzamam » Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:16 pm

well that was a few hours of arm wreking feathering!! goodness me that was hard work, im in kent on the thames estuary but love hastings and decided this year to give hastings a good crack, unfortunately its not working out too great , lol, there were about 20 anglers 500 yards to my left while i fished rock a nore shore and there was nothing happening, maybe the mackeral just havnt arrived here yet? i fished for an hour an hour before high tide than an hour after high tide, hard work but still no place id rather be.

baitman
Occasional
Occasional

hi

Post by baitman » Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:12 pm

hi mate have you tried bexhill ... that used too be good i lived in hasting for a couple off years an loved the fishing there ... had skate an bass near the pier i think the mackrell turned up early there this year ...i think i heard they were there in late may or earily june ... cant be sure ...baitman

Inzamam

Post by Inzamam » Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:24 pm

hi baitman , i have never fished bexhill thats next on my list, im giving hastings another 24hour session on sunday to monday night, im going to fish the pier just alongside it and if it doesnt produce than thats that done for me, i would have put 3 decent sessions in and all i have had is 2 good sized eels which i wasnt happy with lol, so its make or break time for me this sunday and if thats no good ill give bexhill a go!! this is relentless