HASTINGS PIER

anything South East coast sea fishing related here
Inzamam

HASTINGS PIER

Post by Inzamam » Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:58 am

Hi all this is my first post on these forums and im very new to sea fishing! ive come over from the darkside of carp angling for the past 30 years!! Im just seeing if anyone can give me some upto date local knowledge, I had a great day out 3 weeks ago on the harbour arm which produced some nice eels but I would like to target bass in a couple of weeks, I have trawled the net and found this site a fishing mark, I just wondered if anyone has any first rate experience of fishing this? also I wondered if anyone could tell me where I can get some decent peeler crab at the moment, I live 60 miles away from the sea side so dont have time and resources to find my own, so I guess my best bet would be to use frozen ones? when buying these crabs frozen (again ive done my research) I found that alot of bait companies can send some right bad quality stuff, so if anyone does know a good supplier could you please let me know.
Many Thanks

fishingnuts95
Occasional
Occasional

Post by fishingnuts95 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:54 am

Try www.squidsinseabaits.com always heard good things about this company and they deliver to your door!

Inzamam

Post by Inzamam » Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:33 pm

thanks for that, thats really helpfull, any news on hastings ?

Inzamam

Post by Inzamam » Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:39 pm

after blanking on the feathers today on hastings beach im going to give some stick to the bass on the shore next to the pier!!! im in desperatre need of some edible fish, and next week this is my chosen mark, can anyone offer me some pearls of wisdom?

Inzamam

Post by Inzamam » Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:13 pm

ok here we go, i have obtained some serious informatio here, im going to give this mark a 24hr session on sunday night, ill let you know how we get on, ive really struggled with hastings this year, its meant to be great but i shall toil and see what happens