Medway Boat Only Cod Comp Results

anything South East coast sea fishing related here
dentexcharters

Medway Boat Only Cod Comp Results

Post by dentexcharters »

Hi Evyeryone

I would just like to say a big thank you to everyone who took part in todays competion and for all the donations.
And a big big thank you to

Anglers Den and Dolphin angling for donating some great prizes.

The only down side today was how thick the fog was and restricted some of the boats getting to where they wanted to go but it is better to be safe the sorry as you would all agree.
It ended up being a lovely day with the sun shineing and the cods were feeding and there were some crackers caught believe me.
The results were as follows :-

1st prize biggest Cod Dave Bourne 20lb 8oz (senna)
2nd prize second biggest Cod Craig Strudwick 18lb 4oz (boy daniel)
3rd prize Haviest individual bag of cod Melvin Baker 20lb 15oz (senna)

There were lots of other cods and codlings caught so hopefully our season is now starting.

Keith slater will be adding lots of photos of todays comp so thanks to him for being there.

All the best steve

dontcatchmuch

Post by dontcatchmuch »

hi steve
well done to the 4 of you in the organiseing of this comp .
a bid well done to all the prize winners and all that took part . big comiserratuons to alllike me and the other 6 aboard the carpe dieim who couldent even set sail let alone get to where they wanted to fish due to the fog. i know these things take a lot of time and effot to organise but please guys when is the next one . once again well done to the prize winners and a big well done to
steve (the dentext)
kevin (the ladyanne)
allan (the seeker)
eric (anglers drn)
cheers steve

unclebuck

Post by unclebuck »

Well done Steve (Dentex) and all that organized the comp,and as Steve(DOM) said a big hard luck to all those who couldn't even get a line wet,due to lack of safety equipment and the ability to see through the fog,
A big congrats to all that caught the Cods that were weighed in.
Thanks toall that helped raise the money for the Charity.
And please Steve When is the Next one and please Put my name down now as I will supporting the charity next time.
Cheers,
Dave.