HELLO!!!!!!

anything South East coast sea fishing related here
stroodsue
Advanced User
Advanced User

HELLO!!!!!!

Post by stroodsue »

well! IT has been a while! how the hell is everyone??

Tom NOR I haven't been fishing since Christmas! last time was I think Boxing day! down at Dungeness! to which I WON anyway! hehe

look forward to hearing from you all!!!

Like my NEW "Pet"? in the pic.. That's Mildred, my Tarantula!!! I only have the one, and a corn snake, Tom has 3 corn snakes around the 50 mark of all sorts of Tarantulas, scorpions and roaches! lol oh and Tom has a King snake too!!!

Sue xxxx

flattiefanatic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by flattiefanatic »

Hello Sue hows it going? Hope all is well ;)

dontcatchmuch

Post by dontcatchmuch »

hi sue
good to see you back again . hope you and young tom are ok . i have a 5ft albino corn snake . are you planing on getting out fishing anytime soon.
i wasent a member at the time you aranfed the southeast v thames meet ups but they sounded like a lot of fun . i saw your poost saying that you could not do them anymore so if it is ok i wouldent mind tring to organise a couple for next year if its ok .
cheers steve

stroodsue
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by stroodsue »

That will have to be down to someone else, I dont have a vehicle just now and can't see me having one soon either too darned expensive to run grrr, Plus my old bones.. lol

I am sure someone can do it! the arranging of!

hmm not sure if we'll get out this side of Christmas..

dontcatchmuch

Post by dontcatchmuch »

hi sue
id be more than happy to organise the southeast v thames meet i just dident want to step on anyones toes so to speek . if you and to fancy fishing the meet at allhallows on the 26th noyember i could easy come to strood and pick you up and drop you back i know what is like not to have transport i went 9 years without it . theres a few members on this site that did and do the same for me .if we cant help each other out it would be a sad state of afairs just pm me i live at the caravan site most of the year
cheers steve