allhallows 29th and 30th

anything South East coast sea fishing related here
dontcatchmuch

allhallows 29th and 30th

Post by dontcatchmuch »

hi all
me and my mate bob fished allhallows the boat club end on sat 29th i had 1 very small yting and thats about as good as it got the weed was horendust the lead wasent even hiting the bottom before it was totaly weed choked
sun 30th i was going to go to the m c e but decided to give allhallows another go on my own but the other end of the park this time and was i glad i did . the bites came just as ht turned my tally was 6 nice big yting and to put the icing on the cake so to speek i also had a very nice bass of about 3 1/2lb so was well pleased .bait was plain common lug ,rig was 1 up 1 down with size 1/0 aberdeen hooks on very short 4inch hook links.
just shpws what a diferance one say can make not a bit of weed anywhere in sight
cheers steve

wannacatch1
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by wannacatch1 »

Niceone Steve the last session sounds great with the yting and a bonus bass well angled m8.

DAZ B-) B-) B-)

dabhand
Regular
Regular

Post by dabhand »

welldone on the bass steve. my brother and his misses fished up by the railings on saturday and he had 2 good yting and a bass and his wife had 2 yting. he said it was busy with lots of anglers down there satueday. hopefully this crap weather this week will greatly improve the fishing every where.

jrs54

Post by jrs54 »

Me and my wife and my mate and his wife fished up by the yacht club end, we had 16 fish between us and with 2 bass around the 2lb mark, but the weekend before me and my mate fish fri , sat and sun night we had around 25 fish fri night and the same sat night and sun around 15 fish all caught on lug

Me and my mate find the night tides better

As we both have vans on site and fish most weekends

dontcatchmuch

Post by dontcatchmuch »

ni john
now would you have a silver van and your mate (ricky) a little white van by any chance
cheers steve

jrs54

Post by jrs54 »

Yes Thats right I got the Silver Vito Van and Rick's got the White Rascal Van

dontcatchmuch

Post by dontcatchmuch »

hi john
ill prob see you over the weelend or though as i said i dout ill be fishing
cheers steve