strange behaviour

anything South East coast sea fishing related here
marigold

strange behaviour

Post by marigold »

just signed the dungie petition...now for me latest fishing report,did not have the seven quid entry fee for sandwich,so went to ramsgate did not expect to catch anything, so took daisy,he ain't no good at fishing but makes me laugh.daisy is me son in law, we call him daisy cos me and the missus are not convinced what side he bats for :-S ,he is a very strange boy with very peculiar habits, always scratching himself,along with a very strange nervous twitch,and a very HIGH PITCHED VOICE he can be scary :-S ...oops sorry guys i am forgetting the fishing report,so here goes.....3 rods between us,and first whiting caught with-in five minuets only 1 inch long but daisy got excited straight away with the catch,and started twitching and shouting at the top of his voice!!! scaring me and everybody else !! try to remember the >:) banjo player in deliverance >:) and you get the idea !!! strange boy...oops sorry back to report !! caught at least 22 whiting and right at the end of the session a nice doggie,now granted nothing unusual in that at this time of year.........but can you imaging daisy screaming and twitching every time a fish was caught,think i will join the club and get me self a banjo

aaron123

Post by aaron123 »

nice report!! if you come up the ancient highway (deal end) u can park on the verge for free.its just a short walk to the beach,then free fishing at sandwich bay!!!