Maritime Cup Cod competition Boats Only 2011

anything South East coast sea fishing related here
dentexcharters

Maritime Cup Cod competition Boats Only 2011

Post by dentexcharters »

Hi Everyone

Well as you may or may not know but there is a cod only competition held once every year which is called the Maritime Cup, to raise money for the RNLI.
Well this year the guys who done all the arranging of the competition have decided that they dont want to take part in the oganising of the competion this year.
So i have chatted to Eric owner of the anglers den who also helps organise the comp, he was still interested but cant do it all on his own.
So i have chatted with allan the skipper of the Seeker also from rochester and skipper kevin smith on the Lady Anne and we have decided we will sort it out between us.
This competition has been going a long time so it would be a shame to see it not go ahead any more as all money raised doe's go to the RNLI.
There will be some boats available to go on if you dont own a boat yourself but would still like to fish the competition all you will have to do is call one of us and we can put you in touch with a skipper of a boat who has spaces available i will put our phone numbers on here once we have confirmed evevything on thursday.
The fishing will only take place in the river medway or thames estuary.

The date is Sunday 20th november HT 6.58am 5.2mtr @ chatham

The 4 of us are having a meeting on Wednesday 21/09/2011 to confirm times/rules/enrty fees/prizes etc ect.
So i will put another post up on here so you can have a look and see if you are interested and you could then spread the word to your fellow anglers and help us with raising money for the RNLI.

All the best steve (skipper/owner of Dentex Charters)
www.dentexcharters.co.uk

dontcatchmuch

Post by dontcatchmuch »

hi steve
put me down for a couple of places it dosent mater what boat yours or kevins ,come to that even allans or thow i have never been out on the seeker .im out with kevin on the 1/10/2011.
cheers steve
ps you do have my phone no i arranged the april meet at deal you and kevin gave prizes for

dentexcharters

Post by dentexcharters »

Hi Mate

Unfortunatley myself,kevin & allan are booked already with our regular customers.
There will be some other charter boats or private boats with spaces available i will get some contact numbers and post them on here so you can get yourself booked in.

Cheers steve

post edited by dcm (mod)

dontcatchmuch

Post by dontcatchmuch »

hi steve
no problem any boat sounds good to me just be glad to get out and help raise some money for a very good cause
cheers steve

dentexcharters

Post by dentexcharters »

Thats what it is all about steve i will get a number for you mate.

dontcatchmuch

Post by dontcatchmuch »

hi joli , hi steve
as per my pm,s as the mod for this forum i have edited or deleied non relivent posts to this topic .
cheers dcm

joliroger

Post by joliroger »

WADACROC

baitman
Occasional
Occasional

hi

Post by baitman »

hi steve is weighing still at the pub on lower rd rainham baitman

dentexcharters

Post by dentexcharters »

Hi mate its going to be at queenbourgh alltide landing @ 4pm or if not there is a concrete barge opposite which we can use for the weigh inn.

Thanks Steve

dentexcharters

Post by dentexcharters »

Hi Guys.

New thread now started on another page.

Which is now called

The medway boat only cod competition 2011.

Because we cant use Martitime Cup anymore.

Have a look

All the best steve