Back in the swing

anything South East coast sea fishing related here
theshadow

Back in the swing

Post by theshadow »

after what seems like a lifetime i finally found a bit of time to go and chill out fishing,so loaded the bike,rods,rucksack into the car and headed down to Swanscombe picking up a score of rag and sml pack of squid from Dolphin.Got out to the point about 1 1/2 before hw and was met by a strong s/westerly that made bite detection hard...in fact i didn't see a bite all session although i didn't blank.About 20 mins after my 1st cast i reeled in my 2 hook flapper which i had put out just left of the lighthouse to find a sml flounder had taken my rag/squid tip without me knowing,15 mins after that i reeled in a sml bass on my single size 1 rig which i had put out a bit further right of the l/house then about a 1/2 hr after high i had another sml flounder,so i was well happy with the result and will be getting down there whenever i have a few hrs to spare.Hopefully i'll be able to make time to get to some of the meets this year and become a more active member again

flattiefanatic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by flattiefanatic »

Nice going on the fish. Cheers for the report ;)

telboy25

Post by telboy25 »

well done on the fish mate :D :D

tinny
Occasional
Occasional

hu

Post by tinny »

well done lee know how you feel only been out once this year.But hopefully will get a chance to hit the spring run,,,,,,,,,???? by summer ha ha hope to see you in the near future good luck and tight lines

martin

dontcatchmuch

Post by dontcatchmuch »

well done lee good to see you back at this fishing lark .hope to meet up again sometime .take care mate and be lucky
steve

jay180
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by jay180 »

seems its catching lee, i aint been out since last year, going sheppy saturday an next thursday, that time of year again :D well done on the catch ;)
jay