allhallows 12th and 13th

anything South East coast sea fishing related here
dontcatchmuch

allhallows 12th and 13th

Post by dontcatchmuch » Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:23 pm

well fished the 12th from 3pm till 6-30pm bait was razor clams on 1up and1 down rig with size 1/0 hooks have had some good results in the past with this set up but not this day not even a bite .a mate from on site next to me had 15 yting with a couple of keepers .
fished again on the 13th when dabhand (gary) came down we had a quick chat and then he got set up by now about 3-45pm ht 5-20pm dont think ever one of us had a bite till after high tide .dab had 3 smal;l yting in the end and i had a bite .the same mate from on the site next to us again 12 yting but no keepers .still was nice to meet dabhand and put a face to the name cheers for coming down gary
then just to really finish the weekend of some prat reversed into my caravan on sunday
steve

SeaTurtle
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by SeaTurtle » Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:37 pm

Not a great weekend then Steve !

Things can only get better !

Cheers,

Dave

dontcatchmuch

Post by dontcatchmuch » Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:30 pm

got it in one steve ,but the worst thing about it is that rabbi2 (keith) was going to try and get down from up there way with manic (mick) for a couple of day .ive had to put that off as the site closes end of november till the 1st march ,would have been great to meet up with them
steve

dabhand
Regular
Regular

Post by dabhand » Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:45 pm

it was nice meeting you steve. i had a wander along grain seafront today at low water. it is alive with lug out there at the moment. i have picked out a nice spot on the promenade with no rocks or weed. i gonna give it a try as soon as i recover from this eye op tomorrow. it looks promicing.
good luck at hythe in the week mate

mulletover
Occasional
Occasional

Post by mulletover » Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:50 pm

Hi Guys
I did think about coming over at the last minute but needed an earlier tide so went to Samphire.
I haven't fished over that way for some time so if you're out at the weekends it would be good to meet up.
Not a bad session all in all though, so well done!

Martin

dontcatchmuch

Post by dontcatchmuch » Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:38 pm

dabhand wrote:it was nice meeting you steve. i had a wander along grain seafront today at low water. it is alive with lug out there at the moment. i have picked out a nice spot on the promenade with no rocks or weed. i gonna give it a try as soon as i recover from this eye op tomorrow. it looks promicing.
good luck at hythe in the week mate
yep was nice meeting up let us know when your going to grain ill see if i can make it .hope all gose well tomo
steve. let us know

dontcatchmuch

Post by dontcatchmuch » Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:42 pm

mulletover wrote:Hi Guys
I did think about coming over at the last minute but needed an earlier tide so went to Samphire.
I haven't fished over that way for some time so if you're out at the weekends it would be good to meet up.
Not a bad session all in all though, so well done!

Martin

hi martin you dident miss much .would have been good to meet up .i should be down at allhallows this weekend but wont know till thursday ill pm you to let you know
steve
ps sat ht approx 11-15am sun 12-10 am