HELP!

anything South East coast sea fishing related here
MOGEYMAN

HELP!

Post by MOGEYMAN »

hi people this is all new to me so can someone fill me in on wot to do and were tto go?? cheers guys ;)

reeldeal
Occasional
Occasional

Post by reeldeal »

WOULD HELP, IF YOU LET EVERYBODY KNOW WEREABOUTS IN THE COUNTRY YOU ARE, AND WHERE YOU INTEND TO FISH, WHAT SPECIES YOU ARE LOOKING FOR,SHORE,BOAT, ETC

CHEERS

>:D<

manic_muppet
Honorary Member R.I.P

Post by manic_muppet »

Hi MM, welcome to the forum, as RD said, a little info on where your fishing etc, will go a long way. Cheers..Mick

MOGEYMAN

Post by MOGEYMAN »

ok cheers guys im from kent margate! and normally fish at dungie ans sandwich bay?? ;)

rabbi2
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by rabbi2 »

A warm welcome to the forums mate. One of the local lads will help you out as soon as they see your post as there are quite a few who fish that area.
Cheers
keith

PootyTang
Occasional
Occasional

Post by PootyTang »

As Rabbi said welcome and ask away as we are all here to help and learn ourselves . :D :D

eggman

Post by eggman »

hello m8 i am from thanet so would recommend deal pier sandwich bay ramsgate not the harbour eastern undercliff and m/gate pier not bad hope this helps happy fishing

MOGEYMAN

Post by MOGEYMAN »

nice 1 cheers iv bin going sandwich alot myself lately and iv been getting some nice cod out of there! not so much ramsgate though but iv bin going off the pier!
havent tried undercliffe yet but will do.

wot u bin getting from undercliffs then eggman??

eggman

Post by eggman »

hello again m8 been grtting doggies no change there lol whiting a fair few cod 6lb and under few poults and some dabs which is a nice change happy fishing oh by the way i fish off the second groin its a bit dodgy as there is a thin walkway and railings on 1 side only so be careful m8