Post by craig123 »

how much did u pay 4 this trip?
and you got a number for this bloke.

thanks craig

jay180
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by jay180 »

dont know the number for boat, i went along with a friend who booked. i know eric the skipper lives in the local tackle on the way to the lighthouse.... his boat is 500 yards from the tackle shop.... if i can get hold of the number i will post it up...
jay

westy
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by westy »

well done mate with tho cod. wot the beach fishing like, was think of going down there soon

Bigdigger
Occasional
Occasional

Post by Bigdigger »

Gday M8. Well done on yer cod pb down at dungy. Well hammer the thornies & smoothys off the island next year & hopefully add 2 more pb s . Let me know about the 6th if yer up for it (u can show me how to catch cod) :D Bigdigger

dontcatchmuch

Post by dontcatchmuch »

hi jay well done realy pleased for you great report and pics
steve

jay180
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by jay180 »

Bigdigger wrote:Gday M8. Well done on yer cod pb down at dungy. Well hammer the thornies & smoothys off the island next year & hopefully add 2 more pb s . Let me know about the 6th if yer up for it (u can show me how to catch cod) :D Bigdigger
yeah will defo be up for chasing the ray an hound p.b's, will let you know as soon as i can about the 6th mate...

didnt see many on the beach westy but skipper said there been a few cod around 4lb-6lb, whiting (keepers), best fishing been at night
jay