Mackys

anything South East coast sea fishing related here
manic_muppet
Honorary Member R.I.P

Post by manic_muppet »

Hi Mark, It was a while coming but i see you answered both, I still stand by my action, as you say this site is a good one, thats because the members interact and share all info they can, its also because we are a friendly bunch and have a bit of a laugh whenever possible on the forums. But its also because the mods try to look out for the members interests and keep the peace etc, well i said what i felt was right at the time, on behalf of the members, but thats done with, welcome to the site once again, and feel free to ask away, and especially post your reports, Cheers..Mick

Frammy

Post by Frammy »

Well tried again yesterday afternoon down at Seaford, blanked again !!
Fished from 16.30 to 19.00, sea was a little bit choppy but no different from the weekend. Spoke to a couple of other anglers who also blanked, they said that there are some big tides this weekend and that should drive the whitebait closer in. Think I will wait until then before i give it another try.

Cheers

Frammy

manic_muppet
Honorary Member R.I.P

Post by manic_muppet »

Hi Frammy, good report and shame about blanking again, you would be better putting a new post up on the relevant forum now, a lot of people will not read it here. Good luck next time, Cheers...Mick

Harwoody
Occasional
Occasional

Post by Harwoody »

Im not quite sure how you manage to blank at seaford? I know they tend to go in sunny warm days, but I went on a really windy day and caugght a good dozen or so with my mates. Another local fisherman came down to see the action and was stunned by the amount of mackerel about.
This was only a couple of weeks ago...