Rods and Baits

anything South East coast sea fishing related here
Albertovos

Rods and Baits

Post by Albertovos »

Hello, my name is Alberto, and I just arrive in U.K. and I like to know how many rods can use for sea fishing.

In Spain I used fishing with one or two rods, it is posible in U.K use two rods at the same time for beach or rock fishing?

My second doubt is about the collection of bait. I would like to know (if is possible) what kind of bait, what messure and the seasons.

Could you answer me this cuestions or send me a web link where I will see?.

Sorry for my english.

Thank you very much!! :)

Alberto

cbnut

Post by cbnut »

bienvenido alberto. (I had to look that up!)
I hope it means welcome.

You can use 2 rods here. In fact as many as are comfortable to use and carry to the beach and rocks.

You ask for a web link. Just look at the areas on the left of your screen and view the fishing reports from the members here. They are a great lot and unlike me they regularly catch fish!
Most fishing reports will have the fish caught and baits used.
Good luck with your fishing!
All the best my friend.
Roy.

manic_muppet
Honorary Member R.I.P

Post by manic_muppet »

Hi Alberto, welcome to the site. You havnt given your location so the question of bait is a bit awkward, some areas are out of bounds for bait collecting. You will get better local advice if we know the area you live in. Cheers....Mick

Albertovos

Post by Albertovos »

manic_muppet
Honorary Member R.I.P

Post by manic_muppet »

Hi Alberto, i dont know your area, but if you can find an Angling shop you might do better with Lugworm, or Ragworm. tipped with squid or mackerel. like i say your exact location plays an important part in what bait you use etc. Cheers...Mick

Albertovos

Post by Albertovos »

Bigdigger
Occasional
Occasional

Post by Bigdigger »

Hola amigo, bienvenido de UK. Your english is much better than my spanish, probably better than my english as well. If you post on the forum where you are going to fish you will get lots of advice from all the fisherman on here. Buano suerte ,
tait cuerda, (I think that means "Good luck and Tight lines).
Clive _ Bigdigger :D ;) .

kingfisher14
Regular
Regular

Post by kingfisher14 »

Hi mate just google tackle shops in london, im sure you will get quite a few results