Any one been fishing the Ship & Lobster lately ?

anything South East coast sea fishing related here
Bigdigger
Occasional
Occasional

Any one been fishing the Ship & Lobster lately ?

Post by Bigdigger »

Gday All. Half term week soon :P & wondered if Gravesend is worth a crack. Also gonna give Minnis a try as well as a few marks on Sheppey.Any info appreciated. Cheers 4 now . Clive >:D< .

andymad
Regular
Regular

Post by andymad »

alright clive.
not fished the ship and lobster for a few weeks,but i still think that the fyke nets are still there for the crabs.Last time i went i lost a few sets of gear and when they are there the fishing is pants.I heard that a 10 lb ray was caught at bartons point this week.

andy

Bigdigger
Occasional
Occasional

Post by Bigdigger »

Gday Andy. Cheers for info on the nets m8. Ive been invited to fish a comp at the ship & lobster nxt Sun 24th might have a run down there during the week to have a look. Havnt heard much about wots comin out on the island this week as been marking my students work as exams are coming up. Gonna give a few marks on the island a crack week after next as on half term. Maybe target Bass & who knows possibly a smoothy from the beach. Cheers M8 . Clive ;)

jay180
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by jay180 »

hopefully some sole will be around at gravesend for you an the smoothies on the island, want to give both mentioned a crack some time too :)
jay