Tuesday 28th

anything South East coast sea fishing related here
theshadow

Tuesday 28th

Post by theshadow »

Morning all,i'd booked today off work to take one of my boys to a interview at Sunderland uni but haven't got to go now he's picked Leicester(yipee) so i wanna get out fishing but haven't got money or petrol (boooo)to go very far otherwise i would of shot down to Sandwich to see a couple of mates from work who are down there so i want to know if anyones out local to Gravesend/medway today or if someone could recomend somewhere to fish the lower tides as i've got to pick the mrs up about 1.30 then my daughter up at 3.30 (i think HT is about then),iv'e got about 7 peelers left and could dig some earthworms so any thought where i could go would be much appreciated or if anyones out local i could pop down and share the crabs.
Cheers Lee

jay180
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by jay180 »

hope you caught wherever you ended up.. i went erith monday for couple hours with my left over crab an rag, fished 2 hours of the flood, not a touch, seems to be quiet the river
jay

theshadow

Post by theshadow »

Managed to squeeze in about 1 1/2 hrs fishing up at greenhithe time i got there and set up,went at the back of the ballast yard next to Asda's had some Crab left from the weekend put 1 out on a pulley pennel and the other a 2 hook flapper,went to bring in the pulley rod and snagged solid so lost that rig didn't bother setting it back up last cast on the flapper produced a nice keepable flounder so i was happy and had got my fix for the day,can't get back out till the weekend now.

Lee

hammyloz
Regular
Regular

Post by hammyloz »

jay180 wrote:hope you caught wherever you ended up.. i went erith monday for couple hours with my left over crab an rag, fished 2 hours of the flood, not a touch, seems to be quiet the river
jay
jay are you sure its not just the bad luck you keep having lol

jay180
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by jay180 »

hammyloz wrote:
jay180 wrote:hope you caught wherever you ended up.. i went erith monday for couple hours with my left over crab an rag, fished 2 hours of the flood, not a touch, seems to be quiet the river
jay
jay are you sure its not just the bad luck you keep having lol
BAD LUCK FOR SURE MATE :( :( my mates have stuck with carp fishing the last 2 weeks an bagged 16, 8 each, mostlly 20s and a 36lb 4oz, im missing out :(( :(( got to get this ray an hound tho, will keep plugging away :-S

jay180
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by jay180 »

least no blank lee :D

theshadow

Post by theshadow »

yeah i was happy with it,only 1 1/2 hrs and not the best state of tide there was still 2hrs till HT when i left so might try a longer session there sometime.

4CodsSake
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by 4CodsSake »

Least you didnt blank :)

Craig