Southeast V Thames

anything South East coast sea fishing related here
seaferret

Southeast V Thames

Post by seaferret »

Hi All
Just a line to say a big WELL DONE whatever the outcome to StroodSue for her untiring enthusiasm in organizing and driving the comp at The Leas today.

mrix
www.sea-fishing.org creater
www.sea-fishing.org creater

re:

Post by mrix »

Yes same thoughts echoed here :)
cheers
mrix

rabbi2
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by rabbi2 »

The girl has worked her socks off organising the event and I wish her a great sucess. It must have been a headach with prizes, venue chocice,taking down everyone attending ect. Well done Sue just hope all your efforts are apreciated.
Cheers keith :D :D :D

merris999
Occasional
Occasional

Post by merris999 »

sue did a fantastic job, i will leave it to the others to post the results i blanked :(( along with many others fishing was terrible slow and very weedy. nice to meet the thoese i did i did win on the raffle 1st ticket drawn and took one of the reels with line.
thanks for a fantastic day Sue, well done Tom on his raffle prizes and to everyone else for helping support the charities, Sue and the forums. >:D<

Spinnin_Tom

too right

Post by Spinnin_Tom »

wooooooooo, go mum

glen1993

Post by glen1993 »

who won and what
was cought ?

Spinnin_Tom

winners

Post by Spinnin_Tom »

i dont know who won, i won al ot in raffle though. 2 flounder were pulled in

glen1993

Post by glen1993 »

is tht it 2
flounder all day ?

Bigdigger
Occasional
Occasional

Post by Bigdigger »

Gday all. What a wicked day :D . It was a privilege & a pleasure meeting you ALL & cant wait to do it again. With a great bunch of people how can there be any losers. It was brill being able to put some faces to the names as well. BIG THANKS TO THE ORGANISERS ESPECIALLY SUE >:D< .
Look forward to meeting you ALL AGAIN SOOOOOOON. Cheers 4 now.
Clive ( Bigdigger)

jay180
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by jay180 »

as with other comments, it was a great day, weather was good to us, congrats bigdigger on the weight win. 11/10 for strood sue, was a great day an well organised from the meet at the car park to the end of the day, look forward to the return match, sue well done again, time to chill out and have yourself a drink now :D :D
jay

PootyTang
Occasional
Occasional

Post by PootyTang »

I'd just like to repeat what BigDigger just said . A brilliant day with excellent company and really good raffle ( i got two prizes :D ) .Extra special thanks goes to Sue . Thank you very much .
So Thames when are the men of kent fishing your waters ?

andiroo
Occasional
Occasional

Post by andiroo »

Finaly home!lol
Really good day and great to meet all you guys(and girls)
well done sue :)

Wizz262
Occasional
Occasional

Post by Wizz262 »

what a smashing day ,well done all guys/girls,but most of all a VERY BIG THANKS TOO SUE ,.what a lot of organising the day raised money for a worthy charity.well done too bigdigger pipped me too the post,its good to put names too faces look forward too the return match.one up for the thames posse!!!!!! the shield is in great hands :D

mulletover
Occasional
Occasional

Post by mulletover »

Great day!
Big thanks from Eva and myself, especially to Sue, great job, very well organised and fantastic raffle prizes.
Thank-you to all for your friendliness, especially Seaferret who made us feel very welcome!

Looking forward to the return match, the trophy won't be in Esex for long!!!

Martin

bassypaul

Post by bassypaul »

thanks for a great day out .well done sue for all your hard work on a very well organised event =D> .hats off to the winners i only caught weed and a crab the size of a 50 pence piece .hey ho!! :D but i cant wait for the return match ! so pull your fingers out thames coz we want the shield back down south =))