Fishing Comp 26/04/09

anything South East coast sea fishing related here
mulletover
Occasional
Occasional

Fishing Comp 26/04/09

Post by mulletover »

Feal a bit awkward asking this but......
will there be any fish at next weeks comp to catch???
Reports for Sheppey don't seem good, I don't fish Sheppey often as it doesn't seem a good venue apart from the speculative session for rays at warden bay / leysdown.

andiroo
Occasional
Occasional

Post by andiroo »

I fished the leas a couple of weeks ago and managed to come away with 2 whiting and 2 schoolie bass and my friend had 2 schoolie bass (all undersized )so there are some out there!

Andi

andymad
Regular
Regular

Post by andymad »

Theres plenty of fish over there.All i am fishing for at the moment and many others are the thornies,so reports wont be all that we want them to be.It must be annoying not reading good reports,but not everyone that fishes the island posts reports.
andy

Bigdigger
Occasional
Occasional

Post by Bigdigger »

Gday all. I live on Sheppey, just up the road from the Leas & have had a couple of short sessions on the leas last week, . Caught several school bass & whiting. I havnt fished there for 2 years as i only fish the popular marks on Sheppey for rays like most others do. Normally go to other marks around Kent & Sussex. Lookin forward to meeting you all at the comp on 26th "fish or no fish". It takes a lot of work to organise a meet so thanks to Sue & co in advance for the effort & money raised going to good causes. Cheers all. Clive >:D< .

mulletover
Occasional
Occasional

Post by mulletover »

Thanks guys
Feel more positive about it now.
Sue has done a great job organising this and must of taken up loads of her time, so hats of to her!
Look forward to meeting you all!

mrix
www.sea-fishing.org creater
www.sea-fishing.org creater

re:

Post by mrix »

Sue has done a great job organising this and must of taken up loads of her time, so hats of to her!
Yes it will be taking up a fair bit of Sue`s time and a fair bit of stress mixed in I guess.
Many thanks to Sue for making it possible :)
cheers
mrix

hammyloz
Regular
Regular

Post by hammyloz »

good luck all and make sure you get some good pics,i hear the weather is gale force winds and non stop rain >:) >:) >:) >:) >:)

rabbi2
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by rabbi2 »

Hope its a resounding sucess both for Sue (God Bless Her Little Cotton Socks) for all the time and effort that she has put into the venture and for all the competitors.
Cheers keith . :D :D

Wizz262
Occasional
Occasional

Post by Wizz262 »

yip fish or no fish i`m sure its gonna be a great day ,, and be good to meet a lot of you guys

big thx to Sue :)

stroodsue
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by stroodsue »

Dont forget ALL the DONATIONS we've managed to get from Tackle shops for the prize bag on the day!!

also the other prizes which i have been donated for the raffle!!

i will ask again !!

PLEASE....

IF YOU HAVE ANY UNWANTED GIFTS.. (FROM CREDIT CARD COMPANIES ETC..) WATCHES,, YOU NAME IT IF YOU DONT WANT IT BRING IT ONTHE DAY FOR RAFFLE PRIZES..

But PLEASE let me know!!

thank you all
and thankyou for all your continuing support!

unfortunatly squidlydidly wont be able to attend due to work commitments and am not sure if seaferret is able to make it either!! my TWO co organisers!!

OF COURSE there'l be fish mulletover!!

come get with it lol..

anyhoo if there's not think of the chitter chatter we'll get but i'm ... fairly confident >:D< :-/

Sue