WEEK ON THE ISLAND

anything South East coast sea fishing related here
beefy

WEEK ON THE ISLAND

Post by beefy »

Of to the island for a week from the 13th to the 18th,hopefull get a few rays (and i dont mean sun) any one fancy a day or night they are welcome to join me >:D< . gonna do what jay 180 did and move about a bit to try and find them elusive things :(( :(( . only problem im gonna have is where to keep my bait (she wont let me keep it in the caravan :(( :(( (APARANTLY IT SMELLS OR SOMTHING LIKE THAT :-O :-O X ) let u all know how i get on when i get back. Hope somone turns up, its not the same blanking on your own :(( :(( .

macer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by macer »

Good luck beefy :D

Bigdigger
Occasional
Occasional

Post by Bigdigger »

Gday M8. May be meet up with ya down on the island . I met Jay last friday night & yeh we blanked but ya gotta put in the hours. Im off for 2 weeks now so gonna get in as much blankin as i can :D . Gimme a pm & maybe meet up wiv ya best regards from 1 blanker 2 another. Clive

merris999
Occasional
Occasional

Post by merris999 »

do you have cigerete sockets in the caravan? argos do some small portable (240/12v) "can" fridges so you either leave it in the car while she is in the van or run an exrension lead outside and put it under the van?

jay180
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by jay180 »

good luck beefy on your adventures, if i can make it down some time in the week i will ring you..... think you and bigdigger will bag a few, might try and meet you both on your trip if i can get away....
jay

craig123

Post by craig123 »

good luck m8 hope u get sum rays :)

craig

robc22
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by robc22 »

best to u m8....good luck