21st n 22nd fishing..

anything South East coast sea fishing related here
stroodsue
Advanced User
Advanced User

21st n 22nd fishing..

Post by stroodsue »

well
we spent a lovely day on Saturday at Deal weather gorgeous down to t shirts!! alas NO fish caught in 6hours!! [-(

then

Sunday we went to Rochester Riverside walk bit cloudy and more wind had 3 hours there and only caught ONE teensy weeny pouting!! BUT it wasnt a blank lol..
used all sorts of baits different rigs, made NO diference!!

Sue n Tom

jay180
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by jay180 »

roll on the crab peel an estruary eel run :)

Bigdigger
Occasional
Occasional

Post by Bigdigger »

Gday Sue . You didnt do any worse than most others but good on ya for trying. Gotta pick up soon so im gonna remain optimistic ;) . Waitin for the crabbies to peel em off >:D< .

mulletover
Occasional
Occasional

Post by mulletover »

Thought about fishing Medway with lug left from Sat but decided to let the fish I didn't catch at hythe have a feast!

Good few times I have driven down the coast then caught more the day after in the medway with left over bait.
Things will pick up soon!
Martin

hogwart
Occasional
Occasional

Post by hogwart »

hullo sue fished dungeness sunday 8 till 12 30 am caught several whiting 2 flounders 5 dabs 2 pouting normskis lines twice tommy blanked norman caught well and tommy and me winched a huge bundle of weed rope and old line and net in together as a joint catch which was the biggest cacth of the day a good time was had by all used dodgy old frozen lug at about a hundred yards see you in the spring for charity fun ok