dungeness

anything South East coast sea fishing related here
chaz123

dungeness

Post by chaz123 »

hi all im fairly new to sea fishing and want to try my luck down dungeness i was just wondering were abouts to go and where the parking is any help would be much appreciated
thanks
charlie

magman

Post by magman »

hello Charlie, Dungeness has been producing codling recentlly after the westerly winds generally makes for promising sport. Before fishing anywhere check the wind direction and speed. go as soon as strong westerlys drop. Especially Dungie and Kent and south coast. Dont waste your time on an easterly.

kentangler75

Post by kentangler75 »

magman wrote:hello Charlie, Dungeness has been producing codling recentlly after the westerly winds generally makes for promising sport. Before fishing anywhere check the wind direction and speed. go as soon as strong westerlys drop. Especially Dungie and Kent and south coast. Dont waste your time on an easterly.
hiya mate if your going to fish anywhere over the next couple of months stick to the deep beaches and piers because things are real slow during march and into april the may weed will be a major problem so places like dungie sandwich bay and deal are the best beaches and dovers admiralty pier folkstone pier dovers southern breakwater and deal pier hope it helps in your quest for the perfect session all the best for 2009 kent angler 75

maverick187

Post by maverick187 »

If you want to fish at dungie,Keep going down the lane until you get to the pub on your right just opposite the lighthouse and park there.You will then be able to see the boardwalk,just walk down there and choose your spot.
If you fish at low waters be careful as it's quite snaggy.I hope this helps.