help! where to fish

anything South East coast sea fishing related here
gregcantcatchacold

help! where to fish

Post by gregcantcatchacold »

i'm planning on going fishing this friday an d was wondering where is best to go. i was was thinking betwwen dungie, hythe or shakespeare beach but what are they fishing like?
help

andymad
Regular
Regular

Post by andymad »

hi gccac
personaly i would go to dungie,or a little further denge.theres still the odd codling plenty of whiting and dabs about.hopefully there will still be some colour in the water.hope this helps
andy

Realytangled
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by Realytangled »

Had good day at west parade Hythe last Friday and Walmer still got good reports to Dab's.

Good luck and lets have a report good or bad helps us all.

Peter

mulletover
Occasional
Occasional

Post by mulletover »

Hi
I fished Hythe and had 7 fish, nothing big though. Same day there was a post on here reporting 30 fish between two of them near Hythe, again nothing big.
Hope that helps!
Martin

gregcantcatchacold

Post by gregcantcatchacold »

thanks for all the help. as i havent been sea fishing since the begining of november i'll be happy for anything.

craig123

Post by craig123 »

hiya mate
i wouldnt fish shakespeare beach because heard reports that there i notmuch down there i fished it about a month ago now and there was just tiny whiting taken the bait
anyway were ever you go good luck and let us no how u got on

craig

N1GAZ

Re: help! where to fish

Post by N1GAZ »

gregcantcatchacold wrote:i'm planning on going fishing this friday an d was wondering where is best to go. i was was thinking betwwen dungie, hythe or shakespeare beach but what are they fishing like?
help
HI,
I was at dungie a couple of weeks ago and my mate cought 4 codling 2.5 - 3 lb 2 either side of high tide but you need to cast quite far their was loads of whiting about, the admeralty pier is worth a bash we went on their 2 days later and i cought my 1st codling and it was 3lb an hour after high tide once i find my camera lead i will post the pics

I hope that this helps garry :D