denz marsh

anything South East coast sea fishing related here
steveandmatt

denz marsh

Post by steveandmatt »

anyone fished at denz marsh near dungeness,we were told cars not safe here,anyone been and what can you catch here and bait

GaryBadd

Post by GaryBadd »

i cant help you mate but i hope someone can.
Gaz

fishalot

Post by fishalot »

Hi guys, I have not fished "denz marsh" but I have fished "denge marsh"! We have fished there loads of times and the cars are fine, have you not seen the police with their machine guns patrolling around the power station, I certainly would'nt try nicking a motor with those guys around! we have had cod to about seven pound dover sole at about two pound and the usual whiting, pouting etc. bait wise just go with the norm, black lug, squid, peelers, you know the score. Hope this helps, tightlines.

will93

Post by will93 »

fishalot wrote:Hi guys, I have not fished "denz marsh" but I have fished "denge marsh"! We have fished there loads of times and the cars are fine, have you not seen the police with their machine guns patrolling around the power station, I certainly would'nt try nicking a motor with those guys around! we have had cod to about seven pound dover sole at about two pound and the usual whiting, pouting etc. bait wise just go with the norm, black lug, squid, peelers, you know the score. Hope this helps, tightlines.
as above but the sole fishing can be, a bit hit and miss. if you go a bit round the corner towards littlestone-on-sea, this mark fishes well. at this time of the year ezpect eels, bass, odd codling being caught. black lug i would take this time of. strangely enough the eels seem to favour it over peeler. hope thsi helps fella,

will93 :D

steveandmatt

Post by steveandmatt »

thanks for info guys and letting me know its called denge marsh

Nobbyjnr

Post by Nobbyjnr »

Hi Guy's where's best to fish at Littlestone on sea? Normaly go to Dungeness but fancy a change, looking at going mon 1st high tide around lunch time or is this better fished at night?

Mark