Oh what a day in withernsea

Please feel free to add your Kayak fishing related posts here.
slipperyeel
Regular
Regular

Oh what a day in withernsea

Post by slipperyeel » Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:30 pm

Well where to start broke my transducer off the sealant stuff on the inside of the yak so carried on and dragged the yak to the beach to meet stonefish from another forum, got there and got some new toys to play with then we both set out into a nice bit of swell :D made our way south and after awhile we drifted and jigged for a bit, then we anchored up well hick-up number 2 broke the ring on the dive reel and down it went to the deep, made it back to stonefish and he let me tie up to him and a good empty of the old stomach ;) and we fished for a time, then a boat came along to see if we was ok which was nice of them he did a nice circle around and snagged stonefish's line, so we gave it a little longer, then came the long slog back to the beach and can now say what a knackering experience that was :D well with the usual words from the spectator's (fall off) on my landing so thought i would have to disappoint them one more time :P :D

royboy
NE Coast Moderator
NE Coast Moderator

Post by royboy » Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:20 pm

it sounds like a day from hell but at least it was a nice day
i had the same type of day at dimmo on thursday loads of crabs and it poured down all day but at least were having a go