Very quiet at the mo...................

Please feel free to add your Kayak fishing related posts here.
seaweed

Very quiet at the mo...................

Post by seaweed » Sun May 15, 2011 9:16 pm

Mickmull have you had the chance to go out fishing yet on your yak. I've been out on mine a couple of times but only for some exercise. Went out today for a while. Not nice having that wind blowing and as soon as that cloud came over the temp dropped like a sack off bricks. Gagging to go fishing of my yak. The shore angerlers dont seem to be having much luck at the mo so might be a little early yet. Went down to leigh very quiet on the fish front. Didn't have any of the little bliters teasing me by swimming near me. Catch up with you soon as.................................

Seaweed.

MickMull

Post by MickMull » Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:00 am

Hi Seaweed, it's only taken me a month to see the thread you started. I've only been out once in the last month. I paddled out to the Mulberry harbour with some nice fresh dug king rag, big fat juicy lug & sat there for four hours with nothing doing :( . Only my second blank off the yak :( :( :( What with the wind & lack of free time I've been struggling to get out. If the signs are good I shall be out at the weekend for another try. :) :)

seaweed

Post by seaweed » Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:05 pm

Weather is a ruddy nitemare at the moment. :(( . I haven't been out on my yak since my last post. I think the only people that are gaining from all this wind is the kite surfers and windsurfers. I've been out on my mates boat once or twice, but even that has been hard work and not over productive because of the wind. Roll on summer minus the wind :D . I will have to see whats happening the weekend . Might be able to go might not.

Seaweed.........