anything South West sea fishing related here
- Posts: 37
- Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:00 am
- Location: Scunthorpe
I will be in Weymouth and Newton Abbot for 10 days in early August, can anyone recommend a good charter boat so I can get a bit of me time? Prefer wrecking and I don't really want a "trip round the harbour" type boat!
Weymouth, Poole, Brixham, Torquay maybe?
- Posts: 47
- Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:00 am
- Location: Totnes, South Devon
There are definatley a few kicking around Torquay and Brixham don't have the details though I'm afraid.
- Posts: 153
- Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2005 12:00 am
- Location: Eastbourne, East Sussex
Looking at Colin Penny's Flamer3 website. he has some places left for the 9th and 10th August for Reef/ Bank fishing, if you are interested give him a bell on either home no. 01305 766961 or Mobile 07968 972736.
- Posts: 94
- Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 12:00 am
- Location: South West
Have a look at deepsea - http://www.deepsea.co.uk/ports/ports.htm
- I've been out on a few and on their day most can be good. Depends on what you want to do really.