bantham report 29/09/09

anything South West sea fishing related here
fishmad
Occasional
Occasional

bantham report 29/09/09

Post by fishmad »

wnet to bantham to day just me and one other chap fishing nice bloke realy helpfull fished from about half past 12 till about half 4/5 oclock had one small flounder all day but the sea was the flattest i have ever seen it definatly going back before the weekend for a night session i heard there were alot of bass sowing after dark the chap i was talking too said he had 23 small schoolies out last saturday night it looks like either a realy early start one day or staying awake very late :D

diceman

Post by diceman »

I was down there Sunday and your right the water has been flat. Didn't catch anything but could see the the sandeels and as well as seeing on or two fish break the water feeding had a small shoal of schoolies (3 or 4) come right past the rock I was fishing off just as the dog decided to go for a swim. Gutted. Can't complain too much beautiful day and had everything except the fish gonna check it out next weekend. This time without the dog.

fishmad
Occasional
Occasional

Post by fishmad »

im thinking of giving it a go tomorow night see how many different types of weed i can get if not at bantham then i will try blackpool sands for thr doggies or possibly a conger or 2 :D

robc22
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by robc22 »

good luck......nice report

fishmad
Occasional
Occasional

Post by fishmad »

iv just sorted my bait for tomorows session iv got half a pound of rag and some freshly dug lug some fresh prawns squid ,makeral sand eels my bro has even got some of those gulp baits the crab ones will be interesting whether they work or not just need some dynamite and the kitchen sink :D