Some Plymouth Fishing Marks

anything South West sea fishing related here
nath160

Some Plymouth Fishing Marks

Post by nath160 » Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:15 pm

Hi folks,

Startin to see more questions about Plymouth marks poppin up now that the sun is starting to come out more ;-) so hope this post might help. Over the winter we've been putting together more mark guides for around plymouth so if you havent seen em yet then now you can.

The foreshore is pretty much done (well, the more popular spots anyway) and the south devon marks here. Just zoom into plymouth and click on the yellow diamonds to go to the guides. Several Tamar marks are now up also.

hopefully these rough guides will be of some use to some people.

Also, if you have any snippets that you think should be added to the guides, leave a note on the guide and I'll put them in at the next update.

Cheers, and tight lines for the summer!!
Last edited by nath160 on Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

illustriousgreen

thanks

Post by illustriousgreen » Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:27 pm

Great sight, i'm very tempted to fish a few new spots and some ive not even considered before.

nath160

Post by nath160 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:33 pm

yeah, its always worth having a little explore and trying new marks - I've been doing a lot of that over this so called summer. Ive had a few dissapointments (lots of excercise and no fish!) lol) but we've found some cracking marks and had some great fish also.

ill defo be doing the same on farther flung extuaries this winter too mate. see if i can get that record breaking flounder ;) . haha