anything South West sea fishing related here
- Posts: 52
- Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:00 am
- Location: launceston\cornwall
had a go this afternoon on sandymouth beach (north of Bude)... guess what!!! blanked again..
used sandeel on one rod and mackie on the other.. thought there might be a chance of an early ray.. one day!!!!!!!
- Posts: 77
- Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:00 am
- Location: Laira, Plymouth
Sounds all to familiar at the moment mate. Hoping things pick up soon
- Posts: 243
- Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:00 am
- Location: Lincolnshire/ Cornwall/ North West Wales
The ray and hound will come .....hold steady....I cant wait ......spring cod then RAY N BASS.......Bring it on ...