Pembrokeshire

anything Wales Coastline sea angling related here

Moderator: Admin

rcjelley89

Pembrokeshire

Post by rcjelley89 »

Finally have a day off tommorow and was hoping to fish south pembs somewhere.

Just wondering if anyone knows anywhere that is fishing well and at what state of the tide.

I was thinking Lawrenny on low tide for bass, maybe stackpole for makerel and is it Amroth that produces flatties? ive never tried there however.

Any help is much appreciated

phatboy
Occasional
Occasional

Post by phatboy »

there were definitely mackeral and a few pollack @ stackpole last week but i have a feeling they might have buggered off for a bit after todays weather. ive heard of a few tope around stackpole/ barafundle recently from a kayak but dont know about the shore
i havent been out "proper" fishing for a while so i dont know wheres fishing but id say your best bet would be 1 of the beaches in the evening for a chance of a few schoolies.
i found wisemans bridge usually produces a few in the evening over high tide on rag/ lug.

wherever you end up going good luck and let us know how you get on
cheers
Phill

rcjelley89

Post by rcjelley89 »

Hey thanks for the reply.

Went to Stackpole and managed to bag a few makerel and a small pollack. So was pretty happy as it was my first fish of the summer.

Out of interest does Wisemans bridge produce flatties? or is that Amroth, might hit it this week if i can get the chance.

Thanks
RJ