help needed in cardiff area

anything Wales Coastline sea angling related here

Moderator: Admin

richyb_17

help needed in cardiff area

Post by richyb_17 »

new to sea fishing and looking for the best places around cardiff, barry,penarth etc any tips welcome lol

hatter
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by hatter »

hi and welcome to the forum although i cant be of much help to you but would advise you to post the question in the welsh area

4CodsSake
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by 4CodsSake »

Welcome to the site!!! not my area but im sure it wont be long until you get the info you need..:)

Craig

manic_muppet
Honorary Member R.I.P

Post by manic_muppet »

Hi, welcome to the forum, as has been said this post is a little out of its way so i will put it on the right one. Cheers..Mick

richyb_17

Post by richyb_17 »

manic_muppet wrote:Hi, welcome to the forum, as has been said this post is a little out of its way so i will put it on the right one. Cheers..Mick
thanks lads thanks for the help

breamer

Post by breamer »

hi richyb 17 the heliport by cardiff docks used to be a good place for the cod when they arrive fishing over the springs barry dock and friars point in the town and cold knapp beach could also try the sticky on this forum for other good marks around the south wales coast ok hope the info helps tight lines and dont forget to post ur catch reports good and bad cheers :D

colesy

Post by colesy »

Try Penarth pier, usually a friendly bunch, and it generally produces codling and whiting at this time of the year, and it's comfortable fishing.You will also meet plenty of locals who will be happy to advise you.
You may also want to try Porthcawl wall and pier (take care on high tides)
Good luck
Colesy