fishing in barry

anything Wales Coastline sea angling related here

Moderator: Admin

kipperlips

fishing in barry

Post by kipperlips »

well me names dave fish n would like ta know where there are any good spots ta fish round barry town what ta use n the best times n dates ta go also if any 1 can help please thanks now :)

manic_muppet
Honorary Member R.I.P

Post by manic_muppet »

Hi Dave welcome to the forum, i posted this morning to warn! ooops sorry i meant, to let people know you were joining. :D as you know its not my area, but there are a few good lads in your part of the world who are always ready to spill the beans. good to have you aboard, good luck with the fishing.
As you can see, on the left is a list of forums on the left, just choose whichever one relates to your question/s and take it from there.

breamer

Post by breamer »

hi kipperlips friars point good for cod and whiting this time of year get on the end if not to busy chuck out a decent size bait eg 3rag and a half a squid should do the trick plus makie works for the whiting on the boulders at cold knap good to day or night beng as the water always got colour in it 2hrs either side of high water a good start Then there is barry dock dunno if you can still get on the end now by the lighthouse was a bit scary as there was NO hand rail when i used to fish there years ago Hope the info helps stay safe tight lines and dont forget to post ur catch reports even if blanks TTFN :)