Help needed

anything Isle of Wight sea fishing related here
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Help needed

Post by rabbi2 » Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:27 am

If anyone on the Isle can arrange anything to help I would be grateful as this is a post from Manic-muppet on general chat.

Hi guys, I'm sat here twiddling my thumbs as usual, and decided I'm going to have one last go at organising a charity match. The charity would be Cancer support, In the few weeks since i got the news they have sorted all my finances, and been there for my kids if needed. The work they do is invaluable, and they don't get the recognition they deserve. So, what I'm hoping to do is, hold the biggest charity match Sea has ever held, (hopefully) the plan is simple, during the month of April, anyone and everyone that can organise a match in their area, do so, getting all the support from members/non members that they can, they could choose their own day etc for it, though it would be great if all members could hold the biggest match ever on the same day. At the end of April all the money collected either from match participants, or contributions would be tallied up and handed over to Cancer support. If anyone is interested in attending a match or organising one, let me know and i will start putting it together. Any feedback would be appreciated, thanks peeps....Mick

Registered charity number, 519429

Organising so far, are,

Dontcatchmuch, for the Southeast, and Thames.
Rabbi2 for the N/west coast
Manic_muppet, for the N/East coast

Gizz N/West coast
Telboy, Southeast/Thames.

NE Coast Moderator
NE Coast Moderator

Post by royboy » Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:14 pm

come on you lads on the isle of wight its for a good charity you might not know manic.muppet but im sure you know cancer and i bet you all have a memory of some one who as sufferd at the hands of this im doing all i can from the n/e area and dont forget hes a fellow fisherman who is trying to help others who come after him so please help him to fulfill his last wish

Post by iowplumber » Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:40 pm

I will see what I can do :)

I have posted it on to see what interest there is.

Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by flattiefanatic » Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:09 am

iowplumber wrote:I will see what I can do :)

I have posted it on to see what interest there is.
Spot on m8 =D>